Marketing/Sales Asst. Manager; Full-Time
We are looking for a competitive Marketing/Sales Asst. Manager to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (Email flyers, send catalogs and call prospects & clients if necessary)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events, and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred; Some College with relevant work experience
About Montclair Fiber Optics
Serving the industry for over twenty years, Montclair Fiber Optics is proud to be a nationally recognized brand, known for our wide selection of superior fiber optic products and our competitive cost advantage. Our robust global manufacturing partnerships ensure the highest quality standards, flexible design options, and continuous and reliable support.
We supply the critical optical components and fiber connectivity / management products that our FTTx, Telco, CATV/MSO, Enterprise/Data, Utility, and OEM customers have come to rely on for their Broadband networks.
As much as our customers depend on our products to perform in the field, the people at Montclair are equally depended on everyday for uncompromising service and unmatched support – listening and getting to know you and your needs is one of our best assets.
Montclair Fiber Optics Inc.
8705 Montclair Drive, Suite M
Middleton, WI 53562
Please send resume to:
Marketing & Sales Manager