Montclair’s 1550nm external modulated transmitter offers a cost-effective solution delivering balanced high output
power performance for your analog & digital CATV networks.
With the use of Lithium Niobate Modulation (LINBO3) to modulate the 1500nm laser it eliminates the chirp effect associated with 1550nm laser internal modulation. For long reach applications transmitters can be paired with
Montclair series of 1550nm optical amplifiers.
• High power balanced output (2 ports)
• Low noise figure for excellent CNR
• Pre-distortion AGC RF circuit digital adjustable gain (0.5dB precision)
• Compatible with frequency properties NTSC, CENELEC, and PAL
• High CSO, CTB, XMOD performance
• High performance SOC with 12BitD/A with precise digital laser temperature and power control
• LCD front panel display
• Flexible monitoring interface for RJ45, RS232, and SNMP
• 1RU 19” rack-mount chassis
• CATV networks
• FTTx PON networks