The high power amplifier offers highly stable output power that is maintained and controlled with ATC (Automatic Temperature Control) and APC (Automatic Power Control) to ensure constant and precise distribution of power over each individual optical port. A special temperature control circuit and superior air flow system greatly enhances heat dissipation and reduce the overall power consumption by as much as 30%.
The network management system interfaces with Ethernet, RS232, and SNMP. Available in up to 64 output portsthe high power amplifier can be configured with a built-in CWDM for 1310/1490/1550nm PON integration.
- Highly stable and reliable
- Low noise
- Excellent gain flatness
- Available up to 64 output ports
- CWDM 1310/1490/1550nm integration
- High performance to cost ratio
- Low power consumption
- Up to 23dBm output power per port
- Dual fans for enhanced heat dissipation
- Flexible monitoring interface for RJ45, RS232, and SNMP
- High-quality optical components
- 2U rack-mount chassis
- FTTx PON networks
- CATV networks
Product Reliability & Assurance
Backed by over 20 years of engineering and manufacturing experience each amplifier is strictly qualified and adhered to rigorous standards to guarantee you a maintenance-free and optimal performance network. A two year limited warranty is offered with each amplifier.