Montclair line of patch cords in the MTP product line provide high-quality and very low loss connections to ensure optimal network performance. Patch cords are manufactured to support applications to meet future high bandwidth demands of 120Gb/s and 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet protocols.
Patch cords are available with any combination of connector (LC, SC, ST, FCand cabling types for any network environment. LC patch cords can be ordered with a pull-tab housing for easy and simple installations.
- Enterprise / Data network centers
- Telcordia compliant GR-326-CORE
- High-quality optical components
- Singlemode & Multimode OM1 / OM2 / OM3 / OM4
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type, and connector grade
- Attached pulling-eye to fit each particular environment
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Optimal network performance
- Factory terminated and 100% optically tested
- Quality components
- Installer-friendly to save time and labor costs